Silicon Valley - 2020
World Class Assistant™
April 21-23, 2020
AdminUniverse™ is partnering with Joan Burge and Office Dynamics International in bringing the World Class Assistant™ 3-day Certification and Designation Course for Executive and Administrative Assistants to Northern California.
“We are excited to partner with AdminUniverse™ in bringing the globally-recognized, elite executive assistant program, World Class Assistant™ Course to Silicon Valley for the first time” said Joan Burge, Founder and CEO of Office Dynamics International.
The World Class Assistant™ Certification and curriculum-based Designation program is a time-tested, industry-proven powerhouse of learning. Designed to polish administrative professionals for upward mobility and current-level stellar performance, this course was the first to recognize assistants as “strategic business partners.”
AdminUniverse™ is the ONLY Authorized User and Public Facilitator of the World Class Assistant™ Public Course. Joanne Linden will be the Master Trainer for the course being held in Silicon Valley, California.
AdminUniverse™ only has 25 seats available for the Silicon Valley course and they will fill up fast.
Cost for 3 Day Course: $1895 $1695 Early Bird Savings - $200 - Ends 12/20/2019
Course & Hotel Information Download Brochure:
Location: The Grand Hotel, Sunnyvale, CA | Room rates adjusted for WCA attendees, be sure to mention AdminUniverse™ for the discount.
If the dates don't work for you, or you want to bring this program to your area, write us: Services@AdminUniverse.com
WHY ATTEND WORLD CLASS ASSISTANT?
The World Class Assistant certification and curriculum-based designation program is a time-tested, industry-proven powerhouse of learning. Designed to polish administrative professionals for upward mobility and current-level stellar performance, this course was the first to recognize assistants as “strategic business partners.”
- Gain the confidence and skills needed to impact your company’s success.
- Expand your influence.
- Cultivate stronger partnerships with leaders and co-workers.
- Develop an admirable professional reputation and gain greater visibility.
- Learn specific strategies that lead to improved performance.
- Experience rapid personal and professional growth.
- Get that special edge needed to stay two steps ahead in today’s competitive business world.
DOWNLOAD: World Class Assistant™ Brochure with complete details on this Administrative Professionals Certification and Designation Course.
Certification and Professional Designation
World Class Assistant™
Office Dynamics International was the first to offer a curriculum-based designation; meaning the only way to receive this special designation is to attend the course and meet certain objectives.
- Demonstrates to your executive, employer, and others that you are committed to your profession.
- Can open doors for professional advancement.
- Gives you a competitive edge.
- Sets you apart as a strong performer.
- Validates personal initiative and leadership skills.
JOIN AN ELITE GROUP [REGISTER NOW]
Less than 1000 assistants around the world have achieved the Certified World Class Assistant designation (CWCA). You will be part of an elite group of high-achieving assistants who are proud to place the CWCA after their name, on their business cards, LinkedIn profile, resume, and in their signature line.
Hi, I'm Joanne Linden. About 15 years ago, I came to a crossroads in my career. I'd been an Admin for about 20 years. At that point I was at the top of my profession. I was the assistant to the CEO of a very successful company. I felt like I was really good at what I was doing, but I felt like there was still something missing, like I could be better, but I didn't know how to get there. Listen in on how I met Joan Burge, and how the WCA course changed my life.
COURSE CURRICULUM AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
One of the greatest benefits of building a strategic partnership is you see precisely how all the pieces of the puzzle fit together. Instead of sitting on the side lines, you’re part of the process. Learn the differences between a partnership and a strategic partnership.
- Build an exceptional level of trust.
- Help your executive maintain a competitive edge.
- Understand the role of chemistry in building strong partnerships.
- Get engaged in the scope of your executive’s work.
- Be more involved in decision making.
Administrative Assistants are the center of influence and should be utilized as such. They are flow managers and help facilitate progress. An assistant has the power to keep things moving at an optimal pace provided there is a constant stream of information flowing back and forth between an executive and assistant.
- Be a conduit for keeping information moving.
- Gain a more holistic point of view of your executive’s work.
- Develop the ability to anticipate needs.
- Act as an alter ego for your executive.
- Create interdependence between you and your executive.
Establishing rapport is critical to successful business relationships. While everyone retains competency on leading-edge information technology tools, too many ignore interpersonal communication skills.
- Select the appropriate medium for maximum impact.
- Be influential; understand communication styles.
- Bridge the multi-generational differences by altering communications.
- Tactfully voice your opinions.
- The power of persuasion skills: Why? When? How?
To truly become a World Class Assistant you must learn to anticipate the future today. What is on the horizon of your leader’s calendar? What new projects will need to be implemented to keep your organization competitive? How do you become more valuable to your executive by planning the next step and the three steps that follow?
- Develop front-brain thinking; be a visionary thinker.
- Seek opportunities and propose solutions.
- Identify and perfect approaches that guarantee future success.
- Ask the right questions to help you forecast future events, projects, and tasks.
- Block potential problems.
You reflect your organization and yourself. You are a calling card. How do you want to be perceived? Professionalism isn’t a particular business “uniform” nor is it just savvy technical skills! World Class Assistants are poised, polished, and professional.
- Wield the power of a professional image.
- Cognitively choose to present your signature trademark.
- Refine your overall professional image as a leader.
- Learn which visual distractions hold enormous negative power.
- Explore how to create a signature trademark.
What is executive presence and why should an administrative professional care? You will learn the answers to these questions when you attend the World Class Assistant course. You will learn how to project gravitas—confidence, poise under pressure, and decisiveness.
- Be taken more seriously.
- Become a welcome, visible presence commanding respect.
- Exhibit executive presence through body language.
- Deliver information in headlines.
- Communicate with passion and energy.
The Career Portfolio is NOT about job hunting. It is a professional journal created to detail how You Inc. has capably and measurably demonstrated professional contributions to your organization and leader’s overall successes. You will build your own Career Portfolio in a hands-on exercise designed to spur your creativity.
- Discover new ways to promote your valuable skills and build alliances.
- Market yourself with pizzazz.
- Find out where and when to use a Career Portfolio.
- Show your leader your proactive and creative capabilities.
- Show people what you are capable of doing.
There is one must-have skill you need to thrive in today’s workplace—the ability to be resilient. Building resilience is important in your administrative career because there will be turmoil, upheaval, and unwanted change throughout the years.
- Bounce back faster after a setback.
- Take daily workplace changes in stride.
- Move in tandem with your executive.
- Exhibit nimbleness as you adapt to change.
- Generate innovative solutions to problems.
Daniel Goleman, author of Working with Emotional Intelligence says, “Emotional intelligence is the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions as a source of human energy, information, connection, and influence.” A World Class Assistant needs to know when and how to use emotional intelligence while managing day-to-day situations.
- Learn the 4 Dimensions of EI: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, and Social Skill.
- Recognize how feelings affect performance and relationships.
- Understand other perspectives.
- Apply the acumen of emotions.
- Step forward to lead as needed.
Adminology combines the Art + Science of the administrative profession to achieve maximum success by incorporating and leveraging your time and talents. Created by administrative visionary, Joan Burge, Adminology addresses critical time competencies blended with new skills and attitudes.
- Optimize your effectiveness.
- Grasp the holistic approach.
- Increase your effectiveness by working with precision.
- Implement your skill processes at mastery level.
- Be prepared for the future.
Professionalism is a 360-degree awareness of the impact that your behavior, words, and actions have on the people you support, as well as your overall effectiveness. Professionalism is accepting responsibility for your actions because it affects how others view your employer, your executive and, ultimately, your performance.
- Examine how you fit into the big picture.
- Impact your company’s and leader’s success every day.
- Create action plans to address items for future change.
WORLD CLASS ASSISTANT CHALLENGE™
The WCA Challenge is the finishing touch to your 3 day-intensive training. It will test your new-found skills and knowledge and create synergy with your classmates. This is also the finale to receiving your CWCA designation.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- 3 full days of live classroom training including lunch each day
- 60+ page comprehensive workbook for personal career growth and training
- Professional Development Plan
- Bonus materials including secrets that only the most experienced executive assistants know
- 1.8 CEUs
- Your Certified World Class Assistant (CWCA) designation!
Hotel and Location:
Location: Conveniently located in Silicon Valley – Sunnyvale, California.
Hotel: The Grand Hotel, 865 W El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Special Rates Ask: Christine Tran - email@example.com
Group Name: AdminUniverse - Reservations: 1-408-720-1345