World Class Assistant – Silicon Valley Oct 6-8-2020
World Class Assistant Course
October 6, 7, 8, 2020 – Silicon Valley, Ca
The World Class Assistant certification and curriculum-based designation program is a time-tested, industry-proven powerhouse of learning. Designed to polish administrative professionals for upward mobility and current-level stellar performance, this course was the first to recognize assistants as “strategic business partners.”
WHY RECEIVE CERTIFICATION AND A PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATION?
Office Dynamics International was the first to offer a curriculum-based designation; meaning the only way to receive this special designation is to attend the course and meet certain objectives.
- Demonstrates to your executive, employer, and others that you are committed to your profession.
- Can open doors for professional advancement.
- Gives you a competitive edge.
- Sets you apart as a strong performer.
- Validates personal initiative and leadership skills.
JOIN AN ELITE GROUP
Nearly 1000 Assistants around the world have achieved the Certified World Class Assistant designation (CWCA). You will be part of an elite group of high-achieving assistants who are proud to place the CWCA after their name, on their business cards, LinkedIn profile, resume, and in their signature line.
- Gain the confidence and skills needed to impact your company’s success.
- Expand your influence.
- Cultivate stronger partnerships with leaders and co-workers.
- Develop an admirable professional reputation and gain greater visibility.
- Learn specific strategies that lead to improved performance.
- Experience rapid personal and professional growth.
- Get that special edge needed to stay two steps ahead in today’s competitive business world.
NEW! Silicon Valley, CA
October 6, 7, 8. 2020
Facilitator: Joanne Linden, President of AdminUniverse™
Location: The Grand Hotel – Silicon Valley 865 W El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Limited Seats Now Available | Only 16 Seats Available
PROGRAM COST: All 4 days $1,895
[Early Discount- $100 Savings if registered by September 15, 2020]
Office Dynamics International Partners with AdminUniverse™
AdminUniverse™ is pleased to announce that we are partnering with Office Dynamics International to offer our World Class Assistant™ Certification and Designation course in San Jose. Joanne Linden is the President of AdminUniverse and Joanne will be facilitating the course in San Jose. Joanne Linden and Joan Burge have been long-time business colleagues. AdminUniverse is the only licensed authorized user for Office Dynamics’ World Class Assistant™ course and flagship training program, the Star Achievement Series®. Joanne Linden has been personally certified and trained by Joan Burge.
ONLY 16 SEATS AVAILABLE! AdminUniverse only has 25 seats available for the Silicon Valley course and they will fill up fast. The class maximum is 25 seats.
COURSE REGISTRATION HERE. You will register for the course with Office Dynamics When you arrive at the training venue, be sure to look for AdminUniverse/World Class Assistant™.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: Should you need hotel accommodations, AdminUniverse has secured a special discounted rater for our attendees at The Grand Hotel. Should you book your room with The Grand Hotel, email Christine Tran directly and include ” AdminUniverse October 28, 29, 30th Event ” in the Subject line. Email: Ctran@cghotelgroup.com Phone: 408-522-4929
- 3 full days of live classroom training, including lunch
- 60+ page comprehensive workbook for personal career growth and training
- Professional Development Plan
- Bonus materials including secrets that only the most experienced executive assistants know
- 1.8 CEUs
- Your Certified World Class Assistant (CWCA) designation!
FOR DETAILS, CALL 866-402-2819 ext 2